Sunday, April 15, 2007

Random Thoughts for the Day

  1. The Grindhouse is the strangest, cheesiest movie I've seen in quite some time. Good (but not good in the sense that I'd buy it. It just doesn't have much rewatchability) but strange.
  2. Does anyone else think half the shows on Cartoon Network are made by and for stoners? Seriously, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Saul of the Mole Men, these shows make no goddamn sense and aren't really funny. I have no problem with shows making no sense (Robot Chicken doesn't but I like it) and have no problem with shows which aren't funny (Battlestar Galactica isn't funny but is one of my favorite shows). But really, if your show makes no sense it almost has to be funny because most other genres require your plot to make sense. So I guess the moral of the story is: if your show makes no sense, you better be damn sure it's funny because that's all it has going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home