Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Thank You Career Services

I'd like to take this moment to thank Cal Poly Career Services for finding me job opportunities only when I'm happily employed and no longer a student. Career Services in the past week has found me 3 interviews. In the previous 2 years I had my resume on their site, was actually a student, and was looking for a job: 0 interviews.

I'd also like to thank Placement Pros, a temp agency in Hanford I went to after my freshman. No job when I needed one, but they called me a couple months ago, asking if I was still looking for a job. Shit, I hope not after 3 years.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Wow this must be a collegic epidemic...I had 3 or 4 people call me for interviews after I got my job. Amazing how efficient the school can be when it's no longer necessary.

10/20/2006 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home