Thursday, May 04, 2006

Yet Another Semi-Blasphemous Post

Two semi-blasphemous posts in a row. Some sort of record for me. Anyways, if you haven't seen it, The Brick Testament is hella funny (yes I said hella. Yes it's compatible with me moving down to SoCal (I still prefix highway numbers with the so I'll at least partially fit in.)) I particularly enjoy The Law section. Warning: if your place of employment has something against pictures of Legos having sex (hetero, homo, or bestial), it's not work safe. That said, it seems to be fairly accurate to the Bible, just very selective in what stories are told using the wonderful imagery of Legos. You'll laugh as you see God kill Onan for refusing to impregnate his dead brother's wife by pulling out. You'll cry as you watch Jephtath kill his young daughter because of a promise he made to God. You'll cheer as a man is stoned to death for working on the Sabbath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home