Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cosmo Corner

So my first issue of Cosmo came in last week. I'm so psyched. After one issue, I think I've decided that I'm going to continue the subscription, for no other reason than the entertainment value. Normally I'd just answer the quiz, but this month's quiz is rather weak; so I'm going to quote part of one of the articles. So without further adieu, I present the Cosmo highlights

From the 60 Sexy Surpirses article

Rub your belly against my manhood. Your skin is so smooth, I might blast off right then.
Dude, don't blast off on her chest. That's not cool.
Do me on the living room sofa, and we can watch our reflections in the widescreen TV
Or you could record yourselves, then watch it later when you aren't disctracted. I'm sure the TV was expensive, but honestly, do you have to watch the damn thing even when it's off and there's something better going on.
Make two fists around my shaft and twist them in opposite directions as fast as you can
Dude, you want your girl to give your cock an Indian burn. You have problems. Seek help.
Flick just the tip of my penis with your tongue. Do it over and over. It would take hours for me to climax this way, but man, what a way to pass the time!
While I'm sure it's a fine way for you to pass the time, that's a long ass time to have someone flick their tongue on your cock. Wouldn't you get tired of doing that after like 5 minutes?

And because it was requested, I counted the number of ads in the magazine. About 100 of the 240 pages of this particular issue were full page ads. This isn't counting the partial ads that were on some pages with actual content.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Will said...

Lol...awesome commentary. I completely agree with you.

1/27/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

widescreen, eh? thats quite an idea...

1/27/2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

actually i would have believed an argument of, "you only beat Poly because they are an engineering/dairy science school"

;o)

1/30/2006 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home