Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dominique's a Slut

I woke up this morning to find Dominique in bed with another woman! The horror! Worse yet, she was sleeping with one of my roommates! To her credit, though, she let me take a picture. Just look at the defiance in the eyes of her lover.

Our relationship's been going downhill since that fateful Monday night we did Century Club. I still love her, but she apparently no longer feels the same way. Did I not spend enough time with her? I was with her all day, every day, since we met. Did I not cater to her needs? I upgraded her RAM from 512 MB to 768 MB, and I planned on upping that to 1.5 GB once I got the money. Perhaps I just no longer catered to her physical needs. It's been 11 days since I last turned her on, and it had been 28 days before that. But I may never know why she cheated on me. Such is life, I suppose.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

(assuming Dominique is infact a girl)

Dude, you totaly have it backwards.

She is a Lesbian.

Its not that she doesn't like you, its that you have a penis.

Sorry.

11/18/2005 2:14 AM  
Blogger Aaron *@ said...

Hey, she could be bi. At least I hope so. Me, Dominique, and Lex all at once. Giggidy.

11/18/2005 5:14 PM  
Blogger Luke said...

look at those eyes...full of lust.

11/22/2005 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home