Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Some Added Respect

Those of us that go to school in SLO often have no respect for our sister school in Pomona. But I was talking to a coworker of mine who went to Pomona, and he was telling me that Pomona disbanded their football team when he went there because they were spending too much money on the team. I don't know if it's still disbanded, but hearing this impressed me, as I know there's no chance in hell that that'd ever happen at Poly. Instead, we vote to pay more student fees for sports. So from now on, Pomona has respect in my eyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

wtf kind of comment is that? have you sold out, Aaron?

LOL. At least FPU knows not to spend money on a football team that has no chance of going anywhere. No--we spend thousands of dollars on security cameras that don't work! ;)

9/08/2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger Aaron *@ said...

Yeah, but at least that's a one-time expense (though I suppose incompetent security isn't). Football robs us every year.

9/08/2005 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home