Thursday, July 07, 2005

Who Woulda Thought?

Window's instability knows no leaps and bounds. Did you know that Windows doesn't like it when you partially disconnect your graphics card while the computer is running? Kidding aside, I have to credit Windows for not actually crashing or locking the machine. It just fucked up the display. I was somehow able to save my work by hitting Ctrl-S and hitting the spacebar while trying to close VS.NET. Don't know if it saved everything I changed, but it seemed to. Not that it matters anyways since I'm going to be making drastic architectural changes to the code that'll probably make those fixes moot.

Tomorrow will mark the completion of my second week of work. So far, I like it a lot. I work with people who are passionate about their work, and it's rubbed off on me. Yesterday I was in a conference call with 2 of the other developers about what changes to the program I'm working on are the highest priority, and they both seemed to agree that the deficencies I found needed to be fixed. So I've been trying to hash out a design better than the one that's there for the highest priority problem. The one I have at the present seems good on paper, though I'm sure there's a catch somewhere that'll make it a pain to implement.

1 Comments:

Blogger staticfoo said...

Why on earth does the ad for this post say

"Shoe Fashion Update
What's Hot What's Not! Find Out Today
www.shoeluv.com" ?

7/08/2005 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home