Wednesday, March 09, 2005

No...More...School

The title says it all. I'm so unmotivated to get anything more accomplished this quarter. But I still have so much to do. Even with the first 435 project done, I still have a shitload of stuff to do. A quick recap of shit I have to finish by the end of the quarter/start of next quarter:

  1. Finish Lab 5
  2. Start and finish Lab 6
  3. Start and finish Project 2
  4. Start and finish writing a shell
  5. Attend one more concert for music appreciation
  6. Write a paper on said concert

Admittedly, I'm not the busiest person this week by any stretch of the imagination, but it's still kind of piled up here in the last couple weeks. Especially when I don't want to do the work, especially the 435 stuff. Getting the first project done really made me want to zone out in that class, but I can't. Oh how I long for the days when I'll just be able to go to sleep early and not worry about getting my work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home