Wednesday, March 23, 2005

How Am I Not Employed?

Some of you may have seen this before, but I just happened to see a link to The Daily WTF on slashdot earlier today. For those who haven't seen it, it's a blog where people post stupid code they have to deal with. Of the ones shown on the site, I think this one is my favorite

public boolean compareObjects(Object obj1, Object obj2) { if (obj1.equals(obj2) == true) return true; else return false; }

And this one's a close second

Function IsEven(N) Dim LastDigit LastDigit = int(N) mod 10 IsEven = (LastDigit = 0) or (LastDigit = 2) or (LastDigit = 4) or (LastDigit = 6) or (LastDigit = 8) End Function

So maybe I'm asking the wrong question. Instead of asking "How am I not employed", perhaps I should be asking "How did get become employed?" Perhaps if I can answer that question, I'll be one step closer to answering the more important first one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home