Sunday, March 06, 2005

An Elegant Solution

So Jerry, Catherine, and myself are over at Barnes and Noble looking around at books, when Joe decides to join our party. So we spend a little bit more time reading and looking around (I started reading Snow Crash at the request of Jerry and Forrest. I must say it's quite good), when we finally decide to go back to Tim and Catherine's place. Problem #1: there's now four people, and the vehicle we drove to Barnes and Noble was my truck. Problem #2: Catherine didn't want to sit on someone's lap because she wanted to wear a seat belt. Not wanting to make someone walk, we came up with a decent but illegal solution to our problem. The picture's really bad but it's the best I could do.

Joe in truck

Yes, that's Joe, in my sleeping bag, laying down in the bed of my truck. He had to stay low to avoid being seen by people who would prefer not to have people riding in the back of a truck. Humorously, I passed by at least 2 cops on the drive home. I'm just glad I didn't get in an accident. It would not have been good to have Joe dead, laying in the bed of my truck, in my sleeping bag. I would have never been able to clean the blood and stench out of that sleeping bag.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In other news
Aaron's Penis Talks

3/08/2005 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home