Sunday, March 27, 2005

Another Spring Break Come and Gone

So yet another spring break has come and gone. I always hope to actually go out and do stuff with people, but it very rarely ends up that I do anything overly exciting during my excursions home. This spring break was no exception. I spent most of my break porting my 435 project to my cell phone, although I did go out with friends on Saturday evening. We did the typical dinner/movie thing that we always do. We really need to come up with something different to do, but none of us really has the imagination to come up with something unique. I have ideas, but we don't usually run with them since they all start with "let's go out and get drunk..." Though a time may come when more people than myself want to do that. If anyone has any better ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Classes start tomorrow. Back to work it will be, though hopefully I'll have more free time this quarter than I did last quarter. It'd be nice to get to bed at a reasonable hour a few times this quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home