Sunday, February 13, 2005

Why I Love College

So I'm sitting here at The Apartment working on 435, when suddenly one of my friends blurts out at 1:15 in the morning, "hey, let's drink and play scattergories!" Naturally, everyone agrees, and we begin the task of rounding up all the spare booze we all have at our respective houses. After a night of light drinking, one of my friends gets the brilliant idea of sending a drunk email to Clint, the professor of the class we were working on. After fate tells him it's a bad idea by disabling his Internet for a couple minutes, he gets the message sent off. I await a reply, which will hopefully get sent out to the class mailing list. Regarding 435, I got a preliminary Mancala view to show up, although it doesn't apply moves or anything fancy. It would have been nice to get more shit done today, but such is life

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY drunk! uypiie

2/13/2005 4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home