Saturday, February 26, 2005

A Rather Odd Occurrence

I should have posted this last night, since that's when it happened. But I had a rather odd IM conversation with someone unknown person, a one peterdeboer06. Apparently there is a sacred order of people who hate computers and beards, and they seek to convert me. Among the conversation is these exerpts:

peterdeboer06:
we of the shaven-faced clan who hate computers
...
peterdeboer06:
we seek to convert you to our sacred religion, because you are lost and on your way to the Land of Stubble
peterdeboer06:
first you must shave your left ankle
Me:
well, i don't think my left ankle has a beard
peterdeboer06:
this is true, but we do not wish to wean you from your bearded ways just yet
...
Me:
perhaps bearded faces are the One True Way
peterdeboer06:
many see it that way. Abe Lincoln, Jesus Christ, Saddam Hussien, they all rebelled against the reign of the razor
...
peterdeboer06:
and what happened to them? one assasinated, one crucified, and another in prison
peterdeboer06:
so shall it be for you if you do not realize your error and come to the good side
...
Me:
then i shall die with a beard on my face, and i shall be a martyr with all the great heroes
Me:
and my name will be spoken with that of Jesus
...

I'm curious as to who this person is. I'm fairly certain they know me, but their style of writing didn't feel like anybody's I talk to on a regular basis. If anyone knows, feel free to let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home