Saturday, February 26, 2005

Lesson #1: Teabagging

Although my primary purpose for having this blog is to serve up interesting tidbits of my life and incoherent ramblings on things that piss me off, it is also my goal to educate. So today I'd like to offer a lesson about the concept of "teabagging", courtesy of Joe. Tim apparently was unsure what exactly "teabagging" was, so Joe drew this very descriptive and informative picture. I found it so accurate and excellent that I decided to post it below. If you were unsure of what "teabagging" was now, you will no longer be living in ignorance, and will be able to say with pride, "I know how to teabag!"

teabag

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

Who had the scanner?

2/27/2005 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Will said...

So you throw the tea bag at your woman to break her heart or what? ;-)

You should come check out my Xanga sometime. And we definitely need to have another schindig with the fellas soon...I'm sick of school. Later man.

2/28/2005 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home