Saturday, February 12, 2005

I finally get a fucking blog

So after much prodding and convincing by friends, I now have a blog. Damn all of you involved.

After a night of drinking (although I don't remember drinking that much), I woke up and noticed the pants I wore were wet, my head had a red mark on it, and my right knee hurt. What the fuck did I do?

I should add that I was eating dinner with my Bible study when Jay called me up to tell me about this party I went to. The Bible study I didn't go to (other than eating dinner with them) because I wanted to work on 435. It was a tough choice between drinking, bible studying, and working on homework. Yeah, I hate peer pressure.

3 Comments:

Blogger staticfoo said...

You probably don't want to know

2/12/2005 7:22 PM  
Blogger Arthaey said...

Three cheers for peer pressure! ;)

2/12/2005 7:29 PM  
Blogger Joseph said...

Drinking, Bible study, or homework.
Reminds me of Freshman year 205

2/12/2005 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home