Monday, February 21, 2005

All Good Things...

It was only a few hours ago that I felt on top of the world due to my caffeine high. But as the title suggests, all good things must come to an end. I now feel like shit, and my only hope now is to get some sleep so I may escape the pain that I feel right now. The only positive aspect of being on the downward slope of a caffeine rush is that it no longer is keeping me awake. I definitely don't look forward to waking up, as I'm sure my head will be killing me. For some reason, I thought it was a good idea to crush a coke can on my head. It didn't hurt at the time, nor does it hurt right now; but I'm sure that it'll hit me after I get over the rush completely. Catherine got the whole thing recorded on her digital camera, so I'm sure it'll make its way on the Internet soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Will said...

Hey Aaron...just wanted to let you know that I stopped by. I'll probably be dropping in every once in awhile...I find a lot of this stuff humerous (probably because I can picture it). ;-) Take it easy, man.

2/21/2005 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home